Output Messenger enables the users to create custom chat groups in client which helps to quickly send a message / file / announcement / mail to a group of people, than picking one by one.
Creating Custom Group
- In Settings > Display options → Custom Group :
- Click the Add icon to add the group name and / or members.
- Enter the name of Custom Group.
- To add members : Select the users / groups on the left side and click .
- To remove existing users / groups, select from right side and click .
- Press the Save button on the pop-up to secure your details.
- Now the Custom Group has been created successfully, the custom group names are listed in the box.
Editing Custom Group
- Press the Edit icon to edit the details as you need in the appropriate places.
- Once you furnish to edit, hit the Save button to secure your details.
Deleting Custom Group
- Press the Delete icon to delete the custom group.
Usage of Custom Groups
Three significant places, mainly used in custom groups:
- Right click any user, go chat group → choose the custom group to whom this message needs to be sent out:
After choosing custom group name, the pop-up opens, it looks like normal Group chat window:
(!) For more details about Group Chat, please refer Group Chat
- For creating new announcement (Right click the Users > Send >Announcement), chat groups are listed in To address:
- For creating the new mail (press the Mail icon on side bar menus), chat groups are listed in To and Cc addresses: