One to One chat offers a real-time transmission of text messages from sender to receiver or vice-versa.
Chat with members
Double Click the user or Right click > chat to chat with your colleagues. Chat window will appears. You can customize your Messaging window.
Instant Messaging window
- Emoticons : to express your emotions.
- Voice Chat : to speak with your partner through voice chat.
- Confidential chat : share the messages/files administrators becomes confidential and no record of the same will be kept anywhere.
Note: Confidential chat will be available only to administrators and cannot be used by employees.
- Preset messages : Using shortcut, you can convey your message to receiver shortly.
- Buzz : Grabs the attention of the receiver, to your chat.
- Font : to change the font, size, color and the appearance of the text.
- Request Acknowledgement : Improve the Messages delivery reliability through Request Acknowledgment option.
- Send files : to transfer the files between the users.
- Remote desktop : to view the desktop for the user.
- Video Chat : to enable video chart.
Press the Enter key to send your message to corresponding recipient.
- Copy – copy the recent message and paste anywhere.
- Copy Last Message – copy the last message and paste it any situation.
- Send Clipboard Image – Assists you to send the latest taken screenshot to your colleague.
- Print – print the message.
- Edit Message – able to edit the message and send to receiver again.
- Delete Message – delete the unwanted particular message.
- Reply – Helps you to Reply to a particular message, both in a Group Chat and in an Individual Chat.
To send Reply Message :
- Right Click on the message to which you want to respond and click “Reply Message”.
- Then provide the reply message and hit “Enter”.
- Forward – Forward the messages to a particular team member or a group of your team members.
To forward a message :
- Right Click on the message to be forwarded and hit Forward Message.
- Choose Users / Group, then click Send icon.
- You can provide your messages before sending message.
- Request Acknowledgement – Improve the Messages delivery reliability through Request Acknowledgment option.
- Select all – Select the whole conversation between users.
- View log – view the history of the chat.
“[Your message has been saved on the server as offline.
Recipient will automatically receive your message when he goes online]”
Below is the example of One to one chat conversation between two office colleagues:
(!) Able to set the chat window frames for one to one chat, for more information, please refer Chat Window Views.
- Go to Settings > Other Options > Chat.
- Customize your chat options as your wish.
- Click Save or Cancel.