This topic allows you how to create and set the reminders on Output Messenger (OUM)
Reminder → serves to remind the things again
- It specify one-time or recurring events. You can set reminders for yourself or for others.
- Reminders can’t able to set the present and previous date / time.
Click the icon on the Sidebar menus.
Click on the icon to add any reminder.
The following parameters help to set your reminder:
- Date: Select the date and time for your reminder.
- Action: Choose the specify action that the reminder going to perform using the drop-down menu.
- Tick box: If you want the reminder action everyday means tick the ‘Repeat this action everyday’ check box.
There are seven different types of reminder actions:
- Remind Me.
- Remind User.
- Run Application.
- Open Website.
- Log off computer.
- Shut down computer.
- Reboot computer.
Let us see the details and examples for every type of actions
Allows you to send your alarm to your users.
- Send to : Choose the users in the list, that you want to send your reminder to others.
- Details : Add your reminder content here.
Hit the Send icon, to send your reminder to respective users:
Alternatively you can run other application using reminder.
- Application : Choose the application that you want to be run at particular time/date. Here choose the Skype application:
Allows you to open the website for the selected time / date.
- Website : Enter the site name for the appropriate field.
Log off Computer
Shut down computer
Also can set Reminder through Shortcut Command like below.