- Ubuntu OS.
- Minimum hardware requirements: Processor: 1 GHz, RAM: 1 GB, Disk Space: 2 GB.
- Client application requires JRE 8 or later.
If you don’t have Java you can get it from: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
Installing Output Messenger
- Download Output Messenger Client for LINUX (OutputMessenger_i386.deb [32 bit] or OutputMessenger_amd64.deb [64 bit]) from Downloads page.
- Move the downloaded file to your Administrator path.
- Extract the ‘tar.gz’ file.
- Run the OutputMessenger app directly from Terminal using following Command:
java -jar /jar_file_location/outputmessenger.jar
- Search the Startup applications in Dashboard Window and open.
- Add OutputMessenger jar file with correct path as like below.
- Open “Files”, Nautilus file browser, from the left Launcher.
- Navigate to OutputMessenger folder.
- Right-click on Output.desktop file and select Properties.
- Ensure the Application path and set Output Messenger icon.
- Under Permissions tab, check Execute then click Close.
- Finally Copy the Output.desktop file and Paste on your Desktop.
Output Messenger First Run
- On starting Output Messenger, you will be getting Server IP / Domain input screen.
- Provide the Output Messenger Server running host’s name or IP Address. Click Continue.
- Login using the user account details created in server using Server Manager tool.
- On successful login, you will be displayed the Users List.
Uninstall Output Messenger
- Navigate to the folder ‘OutputMessenger’ and “Delete” it. It is so easy.
- Otherwise, Go to the ‘Software Center’.
- Search the app ‘OutputMessenger’ and select “Remove”.