File transfer intends to transfer the big or small files from sender to receiver.
There are two simple methods to exchange our files.
- Using Send file icon.
- Drag and Drop file(s).
1. Send file Icon
These are the ways to start the file transfer:
- Right click the users in the user listing page, select Send >File.
- By clicking on the icon on the chat box.
A new window will open from where you can choose your source file(s).
Once you choose the source file(s), click on the Open button and then click Ok, as so :
The selected files are send to your receiver successfully.
2. Drag and drop the files
- Open : Open the file at the same time.
- Open Folder : The file is available in Open Received Folder, you can use it at any time.
- Move : You can move the files at any location. Once the file is moved, you can’t retrieve that file for later user, if you choose “Transfer directly between Clients” in Server Manager.
- Download : If “Transfer through Server & Archive in Folder” is enabled, you can download the files from server, after moving the file to different destination.
Accessing the files
After transferring the files, it can access in two places.
- Open Received Folder.
- View Log.
1. Open Received Folder
2. View Log
There are three paths to access your view logs history:
- Right click the Group name > View Log on User listing page.
- Right Click the Users > View log on User listing page.
- Press the view log icon on the upper-right of the chat window.