Announcement is the formal public statement. Users can send announcements (like meeting, function) to a group or to users. But the recipient cannot reply back to announcements.
Two essential methods to send an announcement effectively:
- Group Announcement.
- Single Announcement.
- To address → The selected group users is automatically added in TO address. You want to add additional users, simply press the To button, here you can able to choose users/groups to send your announcement to the recipients.
- Content Area → Fill out the desired content with styles using the editor. Attach the files using the Attach icon. You can able to remove the attachment (right click the file > Remove the file).
- Auto close → Tick the Auto close announcement option, to specify the time you wish the alarm to go on till. Close that Announcement pop-up automatically (in recipients desktop) after a set time.
- Print – print your received announcement.
- Save – Save the announcement in your desktop.
- Forward – Forward the received announcement to All users, groups, users likewise.